Thursday 12 November, 7pm - online tasting of Les Dauphins - wines from the Rhône Valley
The Rhône Valley is one of my absolute favourite places - and home to some of my absolute favourite wines. Visiting in person is off the agenda at the moment, but here's an opportunity to savour a bit of southern French sunshine from your sofa. Les Dauphins have access to some of the best sites across the southern Rhône to make their wines - and on this evening I'll be joined by Neil Phillips (aka The Wine Tipster) to taste through three of Les Dauphins wines:
- Les Dauphins Côtes du Rhône Blanc
- Les Dauphins Côtes du Rhône Rouge
- Les Dauphins Côtes du Rhône Villages Rouge
Thursday 19 November, 8pm - online tasting of wines from Joie de Vin
The name says it all - Joie de Vin winkle out the very best wines from across France to ensure we can all share in the joy of wine.
Join me and my Love Wine festival friends Richard and Laura tasting some of the wines from small producers, made in a sustainable way, that are the speciality of Joie de Vin - wines that the French usually keep for themselves.
There are two options for joining this tasting:
1. A £30 per household ticket will get you into the Zoom virtual tasting, and we will send you 100ml bottles (that's enough for two people we reckon) of the six Joie de Vin wines.
2. A £10 per household ticket will give you access to the tasting on Zoom. You have the option to buy full bottles (750ml) of the six wines from Joie de Vin at a generous 15% discount off the regular price.
The six wines that we'll be tasting on the evening are:
- Domaine de La Chaise Touraine Sauvignon Blanc - £13.95
- Chateau de Marjolet Viognier,Rhone Valley - £13.75
- Domaine Salmon Pinot Gris, Loire Valley - £14.95
- Domaine Pampres d’Or Pinot Noir, Coteaux Bourguignons - £14.95
- Domaine Trilles Initiation, Cotes du Roussillon - £13.95
- Domaine de Bon Remede Vignes Rousses, Ventoux - £14.50